Sunday, December 31, 2006
Sick as a dog!
So finally, I've succumbed to my ailment. This cold/flu/whatever got worse and I had to eventually call in sick last week. My second occurrence all year which isn't bad considering how I used to be sick way more often. My manager was very supportive as he took one look at me last week, at my pale lips and Rudolph-red nose, he advised better not come in. How long does a cold last? A week? Online research said 9 days, 3 to hit you, 3 to stay with you and 3 to leave you. Sigh. I have been single handedly supporting the Neo Citran business in the last week. Sigh again. This almost perfect season was ruined by my cold. Cannot wait to crave food again. Soup is all I can think of these days. And I discovered Buckley's Cough Mixture really works! It does taste bad but it stops my heaving cough and let's me have a good night's sleep. My poor partner got the wretched cold from moi hence no Boxing Week shopping for us which sucks to an infinite level. Only today do I feel about 50% normal, can actually think of food, good sign. Hope to grab some brunch today and pray that I am on my way to full recovery coz it's one more day of rest before work on Tuesday, YIKES! What a way to end 2006! Still, a pretty good year nonetheless. Cannot believe 2007 starts tomorrow!
posted by movetothis @ 1:43 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:38 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    aiya, i'm sorry to hear u're still sick ! :( get well soon! happy new year to u guys!

     
  • At 5:17 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    thanks :) finally i am getting my energy back but appetite nah. sorry to miss your party :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This