Monday, January 01, 2007
A Quiet Ring
Nursing a bad cold, going on Day 9 now ugh!, we spent a quiet New Year's Eve, relaxing, dined in, blowing noses into Kleenexes, sipping wine, watched 2 incredible DVDs; Scoop and Capote, both of which I love. And retired to bed at 1 am. We reminisced what a good year 2006 has been and big plans for 2007, BIG! Travel happens in a month, school, change of office, renos, car, quit bad habits...lots to look forward to, excited!

I am never one to be nostalgic on New Years as I am usually too excited about what lies ahead to hold on to the past, but we played the following song when the clock struck midnight last night. It's the one song I am nostalgic about every New Year's Eve, and it's not Auld Lang Syne.

Happy New Year!!

posted by movetothis @ 1:11 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    glad to have met u this year! here's to more memories in the years to come!

     
  • At 5:18 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    me too. We're lucky to have met you 2 in 2006. Hope to see you guys way more in 07!

     
  • At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're glad to have met which 2? jadedB and her behind? LOL

    u have plans for school in 2007?? are u going to join me for a career change?!!! :) travels....ok fess up biatch on what u're planning!

     
  • At 8:09 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    LOL, too funny and bitchy, you know damn who who I meant by you 2. Career change? For me? Gosh, I am too ancient for that my dear. Travels, ooh, top secret for now coz still in planning stages ha-ha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This