| Tuesday, January 09, 2007 |
| When will it stop? |
Apple does it again. IPOD begets Mini begets Shuffle begets Video and now iPhone and widescreen video IPOD. MUST GET! But what a freaking crazy price tag, $600 for the iPhone. I'm sure it will be GSM which sucks egg! Boasting 8 GB of memory space, one can make calls, text or e-mail their friends, play music, tap into video and photos and surf the Internet, watch You Tube, Sean Cody, everything! And it's all screen. And soon to be released is the widescreen IPOD video, thank god I procrastinated with the ipod video, thank god!!!
 Beautiful! |
posted by movetothis @ 9:58 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I also read about all these news from Apple Orphange yesterday (iPhone, Apple TV, renamed Apple Inc.) and felt so compelled to run out and adopt a sibling to keep my Baby Mac company! I don't know about GSM (only MSG) so no clue there. But Apple TV, hello, FINALLY someone thought about playing files directly from computer onto TV!!! All that converting, burning on dvds is driving me crazy!
Sean Cody....oy visited his site yesterday for the first time in like 2mths and was impressed as usual. But hello isoHunt doesn't really have his stuff!! wtf? please email me if you know where to find such gems.
-
send u an email with a link. GSM is the network that Rogers/Fido is on back at home whereas TELUS and Bell is on CDMA. GSM is more widely used in Asia.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
I also read about all these news from Apple Orphange yesterday (iPhone, Apple TV, renamed Apple Inc.) and felt so compelled to run out and adopt a sibling to keep my Baby Mac company! I don't know about GSM (only MSG) so no clue there. But Apple TV, hello, FINALLY someone thought about playing files directly from computer onto TV!!! All that converting, burning on dvds is driving me crazy!
Sean Cody....oy visited his site yesterday for the first time in like 2mths and was impressed as usual. But hello isoHunt doesn't really have his stuff!! wtf? please email me if you know where to find such gems.