Wednesday, January 10, 2007
I want my iPhone
Still finding it hard to breathe ever since I saw this beauty. So what, it's just a phone you say, NOT! It can help you find the nearest Starbucks if you so wish. Watch this!



And if you miss your favourite episode of Desperate Housewives or The Office or Sean Cody, you can do this on a 4 inch screen!



And it does the basic phone function, including conferencing, it's a phone after all. Check this out! Talk about cool touch screen buttons!



June 2007, iPhone drops!
posted by movetothis @ 10:12 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:30 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    but i just got my razor!!!!

     
  • At 12:39 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    sigh, I know, my RAZR is less than a year old I think but I must do what must be done. Discard, pay 2 year penalty, sell phone, sell IPOD, sell body, buy iPhone in summer.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This