| Monday, January 15, 2007 |
| SNL Short- Two A-Holes |
Been watching SNL for years, always had a fav character and was sad Rachel left hence no more Debbie Downer skits but recently there's this 2 characters on SNL called Two A-Holes...They are a married couple played by Kristen Wiig and cutey Jason Sudeikis. The two have a tendency to be completely removed from reality. What makes the skits hilarious isn't necessarily the situations or even the writing. It's all in the delivery. Jason and Kristen know how to deliver.
I love it, it cracks me up coz there's this girl I work who is just like the girl in the skit. The skit I found have them buying a Christmas Tree. Absolutely priceless! "He looks like a rabbit" ROFL!
| |
posted by movetothis @ 8:42 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
thanks for sharing this, babe!
-
The what? *rolls eyes* Make me a smoothie!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
thanks for sharing this, babe!