| Friday, February 02, 2007 |
| Confession |

Ok, this DVD rocks! This show is way better than Reinvention I think. I am slapping myself now for missing the show in Canada. I love the 'sung' version of Paradise Not For Me, the lyrics suddenly made an impact. The Travolta-ish Music number is wicked. I love roller skates. I wonder if it'll come back since Madge endorses it now, way better than in line skates which is so dangerous imho. Erotica was interesting, new lyrics and arrangement. I can't say I like it more than the version I saw her open during her Girlie Show, whip, pole and all that. That one, I screamed till I got hoarse, but nonetheless, this techno dance version worked for me. And yep, the Bonita number should not have made the DVD, it was too all-inclusive-chiclets-selling-cancunish for me. She should have done Express Yourself or Like a Prayer instead. While watching the show today, I kept thinking, who can actually touch her, who puts on a show on such a scale and still has the hundreds of thousands coming to her show, not Janet, not even Kylie whom I also love. There is none. Madonna owned with Lucky Star, OWNED! Definitely going to her next tour. |
posted by movetothis @ 5:45 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
"all-inclusive-chiclets-selling-cancunish "
LOL I almost GAGGED on my bran muffin right now for breakfast!!
I agree that she beats Janet in performance. Never see Kylie live though, so I don't know. But Kylie strikes me as too flowery feminine.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
"all-inclusive-chiclets-selling-cancunish "
LOL I almost GAGGED on my bran muffin right now for breakfast!!
I agree that she beats Janet in performance. Never see Kylie live though, so I don't know. But Kylie strikes me as too flowery feminine.