Saturday, January 27, 2007
Stay For Awhile


After coming out as a huge lamo to a good friend hotlunch this week that I am fan of Amy Grant *sigh*, I sought out her DVD and decided to upload my very first music video onto the much loved You Tube. I'm sure it'll be taken down soon. This is Amy's Stay For Awhile, her best track in my book. The lyrics reminds me of good friends, long time friends that you haven't seen in a while, or new friends that I enjoy spending time with, this melody is one that I hum in my head often.

'and remember the days gone by, for a moment it can seem just the way it used to be"

For AW.
posted by movetothis @ 3:58 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:23 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    thanks for the shout out! how sweet of u!! it's not bad, but I think i prefer The Next Time I Fall or I Will Remember You more... :) Amy Grant rocks!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This