| Sunday, March 04, 2007 |
| Movies Marathon - Mission Impossible III |

I cannot believe I sat through Mission Impossible 3 despite my occasional dislike for Tom Cruise. This is by far the best of the MI series. I actually cared for the characters and the stunts were wicked. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is beyond incredible, so convincing that I hated his character and wished him an ugly death from start to finish. And why was Kerri Russell killed off in the first 5 minutes, seriously is she such a D-list celebrity already? Wasn't she Felicity something? And another actor I cannot understand the world's fascination is Jonathon Rhys Meyers, why does he constantly look so arrogant. He's so boring, one main expression that's all. I think Tom's a good actor despite his weirdness and his erratic actions during Oprah or on the streets with Katie. He is the whole package, regardless of what one might say. The plot had some flaws like how a chubby Seymour Hoffman could actually take on a built Cruise. And how the villains have to fly Tom's love interest all the way to Shanghai, what's the point? Some teeth gritting scenes and I was actually entertained, yep, by a Tom Cruise movie. |
posted by movetothis @ 2:25 pm   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
We must be connected by telepathy because i started on MI-3 and Casino Royale on BT yesterday! Not even sure if I even saw MI-2.
無情的女人
-
Keri Russell rules! she's such a good actress, especially if you've seen Felicity. So good.... !
yes, I liked MI3 as well. JRM = Hot! he can do me anyday!
-
Dear 無情的女人, yep we are so connected as Casino Royale is next on my day off, love Bond movies.
hot-lunch, why JRM? He needs to get off his high horse then maybe I will like him. Colin Farrell he is NOT!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
We must be connected by telepathy because i started on MI-3 and Casino Royale on BT yesterday! Not even sure if I even saw MI-2.
無情的女人