Well, back from Gloria Estefan's country and still trying to piece our lives together so can't blog about the trip yet. Florida was fun but highly doubt I would return. More later. Found this gem on You Tube, well not sure if it's bonafide but seems real. An unreleased track by Madonna made into a montage video. Song title anyone? Revenge something? Apparently it was released after Ray Of Light? Hmm....why have I NEVER heard of this.
Revenge, yes! There's a bunch of demos she made for Ray of Light that never made it on the album but got leaked onto the Internet. I should make an Unreleased Madonna cd for you! There's another one from the Ray of Light sessions called Like a Flower... and I think one more, but i can't recall. You should Wikipedia "Unreleased Madonna songs" - there's a whole treasure trove!
Revenge, yes! There's a bunch of demos she made for Ray of Light that never made it on the album but got leaked onto the Internet. I should make an Unreleased Madonna cd for you! There's another one from the Ray of Light sessions called Like a Flower... and I think one more, but i can't recall. You should Wikipedia "Unreleased Madonna songs" - there's a whole treasure trove!