| Sunday, April 01, 2007 |
| Free Wireless Network! |
Google launched TiSP which is primarily free wireless high speed internet. This is a promo I think. Imagine never having to pay for high speed internet again. Go HERE to find out how to obtain their self install package.
 |
posted by movetothis @ 10:37 pm   |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
WHAT???? i don't get this at all!
i don't understan! je ne comprends pas!!
HOW? WHAT????
in total disbelief.
-
Good one feigning as if you don't know what the post was LOL!
-
u know what??? i didn't know. I didn't go download the thing from Google.
But...
I was telling my friend about it last night. I was like, "Did you hear about this Free Wireless Internet thing from Google?!?!"
She asked how it was possible since Google had no towers.
And I was like, "I don't know."
Then it dawned on me. Maybe it was an April Fools joke? was it? i can only assume it was.
oyyyyyyyy that's the second one i fell for AFTER April Fools was over!!!
-
yep, you fell for it. hotlunch, what was the first one that you fell for?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
WHAT???? i don't get this at all!
i don't understan! je ne comprends pas!!
HOW? WHAT????
in total disbelief.