| Wednesday, April 04, 2007 |
| Pizza Vino Film |
Saw Blades of Glory last weekend. Can't say I love it. Guess I liked it. The movie isn't funny imho, it's semi-funny. Will Farrell was somewhat funny in this flick, Jon Heder isn't. I recall colleagues raving about this Jon Heder in Napolean Dynamite, we've never seen it so no idea what that's about. I did enjoy how the already super ridiculous sport called figure skating is parodied. Amy Poehler rocked. I have always loved her playing Amber The One Legged Hypoglycemic in SNL skits. I'd have to say my patience for Will Farell's humour is running thin. The highlight of the movie was the Korean clip of the Iron Lotus manoeuvre, ROFL funny! And pre dinner movie was WONDERFUL, haven't had pizza since our trek through Italia and Lombardo's was steps from the movie theatre and a table came up within minutes, can't believe we made it to the movie after such a late dinner. Kudos to them for opening a chic version of their Commercial Drive restaurant in the heart of downtown, now they are totally accessible. Funghi Pizza anyone? Loved it!
 |
posted by movetothis @ 10:07 pm   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
I absolutely cannot stand Will Farrell! Or that leading actor in Punch Love Drunk...Adam Sandler! Throw Jim Carey in there too. Can't stand any of them!
-
i too am not a fan of Will Ferrell, though I did enjoy ELF.
Napoleon Dynamite is pretty good. It's more funny AFTER you've seen it, when you recite the lines to your friends days on end.
-
funny thing is i went from a fan of Will to finding him absolutely predictable, his 15 mins should be up soon. Adam Sandler I like, he is at least not bad to look at. Jim Carey is just plain gross.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
I absolutely cannot stand Will Farrell! Or that leading actor in Punch Love Drunk...Adam Sandler! Throw Jim Carey in there too. Can't stand any of them!