| Wednesday, April 25, 2007 |
| Serenity Now! |
Life is calm. I've missed it. Work is good, too good. My headspace is serene both at home, work and play. I've missed it also. Life's a blessing. Yesterday I attended a work demo at GF Strong and I volunteered to be placed on a contraption that moves me from one corner to another corner, for 3 minutes I pretended that I had lost my ability to walk, feed, wash myself. I am glad it was make pretend. I cannot imagine. It made me appreciate even more. How can we complain or gripe about ANYTHING when we are able to do these day to day things? Baffles me.
I'm still totally enjoying this gig in the city, another plus is the opportunity to walk around Charlie's. Thanks to hotlunch, now I have a cohort to help me look for the rare import Rick Astley CD. Why can't I find it?! I know its an oldie but its a goodie!
 |
posted by movetothis @ 7:47 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
yes, i know. it's hard to remember to be grateful for the little things in life. i'm very thankful every day that I walk to work that i actually have the ability to do so.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
yes, i know. it's hard to remember to be grateful for the little things in life. i'm very thankful every day that I walk to work that i actually have the ability to do so.