Friday, April 06, 2007
Celine Dion - Ziggy
This post is to share a special French song. Song's titled Ziggy by Celine Dion. One of my favourite French songs and it speaks of a love that could never be. Sweet video. This is also relevant now as the story of Katie Holmes.




Translation:
Ziggy, he's called Ziggy
I'm crazy of him
He's a boy like no others
But I, I love him, it's not my fault
Even if I know
That he'll never love me
Ziggy, he's called Ziggy
I'm crazy of him
The first time I saw him
I fell upon him on the street
I just told him
That I wanted him
Every night, he take me dancing
In very very gay places
Where he has lots of friends
Yes, I know, he loves boys
I should reason myself
Trying to forget him... but
I love him, it's not my fault
Even if I know
That he'll never love me
posted by movetothis @ 10:42 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:23 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    wow i never knew this song existed! Thanks for sharing!! more singers should do songs with gay themes to them. i'm surprised Madonna has never really done one. "In This Life" doesn't really count, in my opinion. Even Kylie's done one, "In Denial" w/ the Pet Shop Boys.

    It's funny you posted this cause I just posted two Celine videos myself! It must be a Celine Dion weekend!!

    i want to be held down on a pool table like that... hot!

     
  • At 11:25 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    lol, held down on a pool table, who won't love that :0 that scene must have been inspired by gay porn.

    Lara Fabian also has a French song with gay theme called La Difference, awesome lyrics as well.

    I have never heard of the one with Kylie and Pet Shop Boys

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This