Tuesday, May 15, 2007
The balcony is still closed
Maybe I should continue watching Casino Royale after hearing from hotlunch more 'interesting' scenes are ahead...hmm...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Shanghai Surprise was erm, how do I say this nicely and still keep my Madonna fan club card, the SHITS! I only watched 30 minutes and had to turn it off cuz I did not want a tarnished image of her, she is perfect, goddess, idol so I cannot witness her bad acting. Sean Penn on the other hand is beyond wonderful, his Mandarin accent in the movie was very convincing and I actually understood what he was saying! Maybe will watch this again one day when I am totally pissed drunk!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Spiderman 3 was almost good. We were 45 minutes early so scored great seats, thanks hun for putting up with my obsession on getting to the theatre hours before. Gyoza King kicked ass before the movie! Ok, back to Spidey 3, I did not care for the dark and jazz dancing Spidey nor the villain Venom but I did like how Sandman became Sandman, if I were to become a villain, I wanna be Sandman. I thought the guy who played Sandman was familiar but could not place him until we got home, it was Ned from Ned & Stacy with Debra Messing, he sure bulked up for the role. This was one long movie and I cannot stand MJ, Kirsten Dunst has to go, fix your teeth for god's sakes with the money you made Kirsten! She could have played Venom with the evil teeth without the need for prosthetics! Wonder if there will be a Spiderman 4? If they do, might I suggest Vulture and Chameleon as the new villains.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saw a preview of Knocked Up a few weeks ago and I loved it. Thanks to Sharon for surprising me with these tix and a spontaneous night out which really made my week! This movie opens nationwide in June and its created by the guy who wrote and directed 40 Year old virgin. I laughed hard at some scenes and felt sad in others. It was heartwarming and I loved the characters! This is what a good movie is for me, one that makes me happy, sad, angry, pensive, shocked, warm, fuzzy all in one, something therapeutic for my multiple personalities.

Ok, the balcony has closed.
posted by movetothis @ 7:39 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:00 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    oh u gotta watch the rest of Shanghai Surprise!! there are some choice moments later on in the film that involve big laundry baskets. It used to make me giggle as a child. I also really like the theme song sung by George Harrison. At least this is better than Body of Evidence, which to this day, I have never watched in its entirety without falling asleep.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This