| Tuesday, January 15, 2008 |
| Janet Discipline |
Yowza! What a cover! Fierce! I hope its really the cover of her upcoming CD and hope the new CD kills! Yes, I like her style!

|
posted by movetothis @ 8:52 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
i finally saw her new video Feedback on youtube the other day....is it a milk commercial?
damn, how does miss thang slim down so quickly? she must be on CRACK.
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
i finally saw her new video Feedback on youtube the other day....is it a milk commercial?
damn, how does miss thang slim down so quickly? she must be on CRACK.