| Sunday, January 06, 2008 |
| New Addition to the "I' family |
My iPod mini, iPod Touch now has a cousin, JBL On Time iPod docking station/stereo. A new toy after I decided this would make a better Xmas present than a wool coat, who needs to keep warm when you can play your iPod on a radial docking station, bring on hypothermia, I got my iTunes, I'm good to go! This thingamagik can even play my wireless music streamed over my music bridge and even comes with a sub-woofer jack for that brain busting bass, now I have to find me a tiny sub-woofer to go under the sofa. Is there such a thing?

|
posted by movetothis @ 6:19 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
so cute, i didn't know ipods can get their hair permed. looks so fab!
-
z, i thought the same thing when I first saw this! There's a bluish glow when the ipod is playing eerie and cool at the same time!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
so cute, i didn't know ipods can get their hair permed. looks so fab!