| Wednesday, November 28, 2007 |
| Hi Ci Ya Hold Tight! |
Patience has its merits, patience is a virtue, patience and lurking paid off today when I cliched floor seats via Ebay to this Sunday's Spice Girls concert at GM Place. Oh. My. God. I am so happy and am even happier that it made my partner's evening when I had to disclose the news cuz I could hardly contain myself. Gotta familiarize myself with their tunes again so just dl their Greatest Hits. I know I'm gonna jump up and down when they belt out Stop and follow every dance move, even if I am the only guy doing it in the room of thousands!
Spice Up Your Life!

|
posted by movetothis @ 6:01 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
you're gonna have a BLAST!!! so envious u got tix!!! yay!! Tell Baby to sing "Maybe" or "Downtown"!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
you're gonna have a BLAST!!! so envious u got tix!!! yay!! Tell Baby to sing "Maybe" or "Downtown"!