Yes, another food post, I've been making up for lost time lately with non stop feasting. Met up with Sharon yesterday for some wholesome ramen at newly opened ramen house Motomachi Shokudo. It's an authentic ramen house but with a modern feel, kinda like how a ramen house would be if Hapa designed it. Veteran Kintaro is affiliated with this new noodle joint and I am so glad another ramen house is here, and I hope is here to stay. I checked out the bamboo charcoal miso ramen with toro and dining partner had the special. We also both had the mini sushi to share. Everything was what I had anticipated. The hearty broth sooths my soul and calms my hunger pangs as it was a late lunch and I was starving by the time we arrived. Cannot wait to return again. I went prepared this time as I snapped a few pics of what we partook and it was hard not diving my face into the broth the minute we were served. Motomachi Shokudo is one hell of a ramen house! Gochiso Sama!
Thanks to Westender for the low down on these amazing eats!