| Thursday, October 04, 2007 |
| My Lowdown on the Touch |

I've had my iPod Touch for about 2 weeks now. I cannot get enough of it. Who would've thunk a thin device from Apple can pack so much. It satisfies the music, graphic, video, web, shopping buff in me. I love Apple's patented Coverflow. No longer am I limited to viewing song titles in black font, now I can view the cover and tracks of every album in full colour. And vibrant colours too! Music vids play with crystal clear resolution and the Podcast world offers so much in free vids I've been bombarding my vision and audio senses. I love how one can DL a movie, convert into the correct format, transfer to the Touch and movie on the go. Not that I'd watch a film while driving or while at my desk for risk of dying and getting terminated but it is still good to have, for the road trip one day. You never know!! Forums have new owners complaining about the lack of memory, 16G is plenty for me. I don't need to load my entire catalogue in there, that is what a PC or laptop is for. This is music on the go, not home on the go and when I am on the go I only want to listen to tunes I am into at that exact time and place, like Jody Watley's Some Kind Of Lover blasting from my iPod into the car stereo when I was on route to Phnom Penh for a feast last night. And this little WiFi device also lets me pick up any wireless network and surf. Yep, surf, view You Tube, shop online, all that without the need of a laptop. Just a little device. I love this little device. Now just let me find some skin for it. |
posted by movetothis @ 12:15 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
I had NO idea it does videos/movies too!! OMG. Ok I'll wait maybe 6mths and they'll release another one with bigger memory. For what I paid for my Baby Mac, I could get one about double the power today.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
I had NO idea it does videos/movies too!! OMG. Ok I'll wait maybe 6mths and they'll release another one with bigger memory. For what I paid for my Baby Mac, I could get one about double the power today.