| Wednesday, September 19, 2007 |
| Caffè e latte |
Worked from home today. I love it. Been really productive and churning out reports after reports I feel like a sweatshop worker in China. By the end of today I will be so much closer to my personal target, ie. to be all caught up by the end of September! Working from home also allow me to take a nice coffee break and thanks to our wonderful friends John and Jason in New Jersey who helped us pick up the amazing Starbucks Barista Espresso Machine, I've made my second cup of latte today and I even did a double shot, whoa! I feel wired no wonder I've been going non stop with them reports. Thank you J&J, we love u guys! I've become quite the expert with the steamer and undoubtedly my frothing skills has room for improvement. Today has been quite the perfect day to be at home...working.
Here's my double shot-tay, it goes right through my body and you know I'm satisfied!

|
posted by movetothis @ 1:58 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
it's no Blenz though, is it?
-
once again, and for the last time CH, I have matcha latte at Blenz and not coffee...and their apple square rules. But for latte I think I make a better one, you have to try and see 4 yourself.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
it's no Blenz though, is it?