| Sunday, September 09, 2007 |
| iTouch |
Yep. About to deliver via C-section another new baby. Apple.com promised my pre-order ship date is on September 28th and delivery date Oct 5th but we shall see. I almost cannot contain myself. I have held back for many many years since Gen 2 of monochrome iPod mini. It has served me well but time to move on to this new iPod Touch with colour screen, video playback, coverflow technology, WIFI so I can surf from any cafe, iTunes/YouTube/Facebook/Email capable Safari browser and last but not least music playback iPod Touch. 25 days and counting!

|
posted by movetothis @ 2:52 pm   |
|
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|