| Friday, August 24, 2007 |
| All about Phil! |
I was floored by the sneaky surprise for my birthday! WOW! I always have a hunch for these things but I cannot believe I had no clue until the day itself. A few friends gathered to celebrate my special day at none other than good ol' reliable Glowbal. It was a perfect dinner, followed by a perfect apres dinner get together at our digs. Thank you hun. You've outdone yourself, looking forward to next year, the big one LOL!
Some pics of that wonderful evening! Thanks to all who took time and came forth:
  
And it was still about me the week after when group 2 gathered for my b-day @ Sonomama. I love Sonomama. It is now my favourite Japanese sushi restaurant. Authentic stuff.
   
And the beat goes on when we took this little celebration to Salt Spring Island. And what a week that was. It was a much needed trip. It was good for the mind, soul and spirit. I love Salt Spring even though it was a week of doing almost nothing except books, tons of DVDs, dining, sleep, relaxing. One thing for shizzle, they have good seafood in Salt Spring. Their wineries, nah, sad little huts but we did pick up a bottle of vino. I cannot fathom how quiet it gets on the island, you can hear every cricket, deers approaching you in the dark which I swore were bears or cougars. I did get slightly bored by the 5th day but I would do this all over again, it was retreat much needed for us!
My birthday festivities continues as I search for my much desired present, its a month that's all about Phil! |
posted by movetothis @ 6:25 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Hey I totally forgot that you were on Salt Spring. B* is arriving soon and I'm thinking of a 3-4 day trip from Vancouver > Gulf Islands > Vanc Island. I've been to Galiano several times but never to Salt Spring. Need to pick your brain and see if there are places you recommend on Salt Spring!
-
movetothis stayed at the same place that Peter and I stayed at when we went - The Owl bed and breakfast, run by a gay guy named Chuck. Loved it!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
Hey I totally forgot that you were on Salt Spring. B* is arriving soon and I'm thinking of a 3-4 day trip from Vancouver > Gulf Islands > Vanc Island. I've been to Galiano several times but never to Salt Spring. Need to pick your brain and see if there are places you recommend on Salt Spring!