Thursday, July 26, 2007
Mission: Manband
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! This can't be real! Just read about a new show on VH1 titled Mission: Manband in which Chris Kirkpatrick of Nsync, Jeff Timmons of 98 degrees, Bryan Abrams of Colour Me Bad and Rick Cronin LFO come together to form a 'Manband' instead of Boy Band hoping to reigniting their careers. This has GOT to be a joke no? They go through lipo suction, surgery, record a new album, all the works to find that magic again. Sigh. I still love Timmons from 98 degrees though and to think that I used to scream like a girl at a Colour Me Bad concert, aiya so dated. Watch the trailer! This is a train wreck I know but I must find it online. I must!! It might also air on Much Music, thank you.

posted by movetothis @ 7:15 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:21 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    Jeff from 98 Degrees still looks hot, but Bryan from Color Me Badd? OMG!!! What the hell happened to him?? I used to think he was so hot, and now.... omg.....

     
  • At 5:30 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    i so agree! Bryan was my fav frm CMB, but now he is just a huge person who works at a tire store, what happened?? he must live too close to a Krispy Kreme!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This