Wednesday, July 04, 2007
10 Reasons Why I Hate Summer
1. Impossible to sleep. Tossing and turning. That sticky feeling.
2. Loss of appetite as its too hot to eat. Don't want to cook.
3. Fat people in skimpy outfits.
4. Me having to wear skimpy outfits (well not skimpy just less)
5. Hot car to get into after it's been parked
6. Bugs, insects everywhere. Some insects should be reclassified as small birds
7. Humidity causes my hair not to stay styled
8. Loud bikers everywhere, this include motorcycle AND cyclists
9. Smelly people who don't use deodorant
10.Always tired due to lack of sleep and the sun rising before I even get to sleep!

Ok, one might say 'but winter is so cold', OK, you can at least layer with nice wool coats or jackets and then stay warm and look beautiful in cashmere. I hate summer. It's here again. I rather gnaw my leg off.
posted by movetothis @ 9:11 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blasphemy! You shut your dirty whore mouth before it starts raining in Vancouver again! I LOVE the summer. What kind of Asian are you if you hate summer? And summer isn't even real in Vanc because it is so MILD. We should ship you back to Asia for one summer so you can appreciate summer in YVR! :)

    Skimpy clothes...HOT, finally can I see what I am purchasing!

     
  • At 5:35 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    after that horrid month of rain, i vowed NOT to complain about the heat this summer at all! I am loving this sunshine, bring it ON!

     
  • At 11:07 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    ok ok i am overly dramatic, its not boiling hot yet but i still find it uncomfortable.

    zocalo - u can FLY me back to Asia, shipping me in a container is cruel.

    hot-lunch - i will ask you again when its 30 degrees in August

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This