Thursday, June 14, 2007
A song that says it all
Spoke via email to a co-worker from my previous office today, the same person whom I've blogged about in the past who can't seem to shake this break up from a year ago. She still can't move on and asked me to add some empowering songs into her MP3 player which I gladly did tonight. She made her own list of request which consists of Fighter, Behind These Hazel Eyes among many others. She asked that I add songs that will help her deal. She even requested power ballads so I added this hard to listen through track 'I Can't Make You Love Me'. I hope it helps her, in some small way.

Here's a vid of George Michael covering this beautiful ballad. His take on this song makes it for me.

posted by movetothis @ 7:44 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This