| Monday, June 04, 2007 |
| Freedom Writers |
Wow! How awesome can this movie get? Goosebumps, quivering lips holding back tears, anger and frustration and bouts of utter joy was what I went through during this 2 hour movie! Hilary Swank played the role phenomenally. Her character was the driving force behind the students' lives while her own world was crumbling. The script was emotional but without all the cheesiness or cliche. The movie did initially remind me of Dangerous Minds but Freedom Writers was way more inspiring. I benefited from watching this movie and I doubt there's anyone who wouldn't gain something from it. Now I have to finish reading Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl. And I wanna play The Line Game.
 |
posted by movetothis @ 9:16 pm   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
omg are u serious? i'm reading Anne Frank now too!
-
hmm i will have to check this out since Hillary's performances after Boys Don't Cry have been quite mediocre to disappointing...maybe because Boys Dont Cry was such an intense film that her face is forever seared into my brain as a BOY and i can't picture her really feminine...
Anne Frank is amazing...read it years ago and visited her house in 1999....incredibly powerful/sad to be right in that attic...
-
hotlunch - stop following me when I am strolling through Chapters looking for books to buy LOL.
zocalo - DL this and watch it, I recommend it 2 thumbs and 2 toes way way up. Yep, Hilary is not overly feminine but boy can she act!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
omg are u serious? i'm reading Anne Frank now too!