| Wednesday, May 30, 2007 |
| Remembering...Five Star |
I had all their LPs and singles but they are practically non existent in Canada, por quoi? Five Star was one of the biggest musical groups in the UK in the mid 80's, huge in Asia and had numerous No.1 UK singles and was Shep Pettibone brain child. With the power of torrent, I found their Greatest Hits and have been re-living my younger days in the past week. |
posted by movetothis @ 9:14 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
never heard of them! i'll have to check this out.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
never heard of them! i'll have to check this out.