| Friday, May 25, 2007 |
| Like it or not |
| Survived second month at this downtown gig. Typical me with the uncertain sentiment. It's not that I tend to think the grass is greener, I just thrive on all aspects of my life to be right before I can wholeheartedly enjoy a change. It's a crazy intense issue I have. A flaw. Work has hit a lull which is unheard of in my old office, it never ends there, always chugging along at full steam. This lull is also due to the fact that I am constantly creating my reports, a pressure I have to always stay on top. I was warned from the onset that the nature of this gig is to be able to leave at the end of the day with issues unresolved. This kills me. Unresolved issues haunt me. I have to learn to walk away, breath and let things be and pray that upon my revisit the next time, I can find that solution that escaped me prior. I wish I can fix everything I told someone today, I know I can't, but still I try. |
posted by movetothis @ 9:54 pm   |
|
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|