| Tuesday, May 22, 2007 |
| Japadog! |
Finally! I waited a week for Japadog to open and today, Mr. and Mrs. Tamura-san opened their hotdog cart and I grabbed a teri-mayo dog for lunch. Boy was it ever good! They were closed all of last week due to car problems and I was getting such cravings after reading about them online. It is definitely the best dog I have ever had. I almost wanted another one the minute I finished but resisted as that would have been too much. The owners consist of a cute Japanese couple and their baby daughter, too sweet! I cannot wait to return to try their Oroshi and Misomayo dogs. My teri-mayo was both sweet and salty and the nori flakes were a perfect topping. Oh my god, so delicious, I might be able to eat one everyday!
 Crappy pic but I swear it's damn good! |
posted by movetothis @ 8:06 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
-
2 Japadogs in a month is enough for me I think. Next time should be in 6 months.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
i can't wait to try one!