Saturday, May 19, 2007
Week recap
Work has been good but this week I struggle with conflicting emotions on whether I truly enjoy it or I want to like it for the perks and temporary sanity this position will bring me and god knows I need it. I really miss my old colleagues this week. It got hard this week when I wanted to spontaneously call someone's local and say 'hey, let's go to Best Buy' and it could not happen cuz (1) no Best Buy near me (2) no one is that spontaneous here. I spoke with a few of my good friends from the old office and it is so nice to be missed and having them tell me got me kinda feklempt, awww. It's another 3 months before I hear anything, before they make the decision if there's budget to keep me here, keep the other in Abbotsford, give me a car and all that stuff. This week I suddenly didn't care if it happen or not come September. Maybe that's a good thing as I won't be disappointed then if it does come to an end. Sometimes being less hopeful is best as I am less crushed. Still, it was a good week, productive and for the most part, uneventful which I am thankful.
posted by movetothis @ 12:15 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:24 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    hey u can always call me and we can go to HMV or A&B or Future Shop! If i say no, but u really really want to, just tell me and i'll buckle!

     
  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    yay! for sure this week, let's go stroll around HMV and see what good to DL.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This