Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Brunch with a view to kill
Wonder why I've never heard of the Beach House on Dundarave Pier. This is by far the best place for brunch with a spectacular view! Even with thunderstorm outside it was still breathtaking. This was our pre-Pamela Martin grub and it was way more fun than the actual event which is a story for another day. The brunch at the Beach House was ok, not mind-boggling as eggs are easy to make but the view is one I hope to return to one day.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 8:16 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did u take take pic of the food and view? that's excellent composition showing depth of view! :)

     
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    zocalo, coming from you definitely a compliment Ms. Geddes. Its an illusion you see :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This