| Tuesday, May 29, 2007 |
| Francais Si'l Vous Plait |
I checked out Bistrot Bistro with hotlunch over the weekend for brunch and I'd have to give my stamp of approval for this one! I enjoyed it way more than Fuel but less than Gastropod. I love the goat cheese omelet that hotlunch had! It was the best omelet eva!...why didn't I order it first?!?! I could not guess what he was ordering the whole time! My eggs benedict was delish, albeit too saucy, still it was rich and satisfying but that goat cheese omelet, like butta! And knowing the French has a way with desserts, we had to indulge, once again, I am jealous of the summery fruity dessert my dining friend had which he was so nice to share both entree and dessert as he saw tears welling up, my truffle was good but too rich. So rich that I could not fathom the thought of dinner hours later. I hope they are here to stay, this Bistrot place, I like em'. No digi pics just awful ones I took with Le Razr, sigh.
 Yep, that omelet that should have been mine, all mine
 Yep, that dessert that also shoud have been mine
 This one's mine, good though but not as good |
posted by movetothis @ 7:25 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
lol, i offered to switch!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
lol, i offered to switch!!!