Sunday, May 27, 2007
Where was I?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In 1999 or 2000? Under a rock? Why have I never heard of the series Popular? Thanks to hotlunch, I have been enjoying this campy and funny show on DVD for a few weekends now. Love it! The rivalry is exhausting between the 2 main characters but I love Nicole and Mary Cherry best. Especially Mary Cherry (played by Leslie Grossman) who cracks me up with every syllable from her mouth and Delta Burke as Cherry Cherry is just priceless. Found out that Mary Cherry is now on Urban Dictionary as a term to described someone, hilarious!!!
posted by movetothis @ 4:47 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This