Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Costco Observation
I went to Costco twice today. Its beyond wicked to have a Costco within a 5 minute drive! My morning visit was to pick up a cake for the office, which I didn't partake, thanks to a root canal waiting for me late afternoon. The second time in the evening and picked up staples. I have to confess, I am one of those that lurk around the aisles waiting for the food sampling tables to cut off their little offerings and then make my rounds. Love the bacon samples, mini cream puffs, pizzas, chocolates, candy, anything...well not anything, they can keep their cereal sample. I often just grab the sample, eat it and walk away fast enough so that if I can come back, my face will not be familiar. But today, I noticed quite a few people actually pretend to ask the staff giving out the samples about the product then walking away nodding their head. Come on, don't pretend, you just want to gulp it down so stop pretending with the small talk. I rolled my eyes when this lady asked 'erm, where is the hot dog from and what is it made of' *after eating 2 of them*. Ok, lady, what hole did you crawl out from not knowing what hotdogs are made of, I wanted to yell at her and say 'tongue, ears, testicles' but controlled myself. Just one observation I made today. Still, loves Costco. Bought these delish and convenient Edamame recently and they are so convenient and every pod was perfect!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 10:16 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:51 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    lol i'm so totally one of those pretenders!! it puts my acting skills to good use! sometimes i even pick up one of the packages and put it in my cart (so i can discard it two aisles later!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This