Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Wheels of Change
So last Sunday I volunteered, raised funds and awareness and participated in a Wheels in Motion event benefiting those who do not have the ability to walk. I have volunteered for other events before and even worked in a non profit organization for many years but this time I felt empowered. Being in that wheel chair and participating in a wheeling event made me appreciate the minute things in life even more. Why fret when I have so much? And thanks to all of you who donated, I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me trying to maintain balance and wheel in a straight line, tough feat.
posted by movetothis @ 6:55 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:20 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    good for you for participating in this!! in the rain, no less!

     
  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    also, they were blasting Hung Up during my wheeling stint, Madonna knew I was going to be there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This