Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Now that I know...
Thanks for hotlunch who researched painstakingly, I now know that song that eluded me in Truth or Dare was actually a club anthem in NYC called In The Mix by The Mixmasters. The very track should auto load and play with my blog for the next day or so. This is the very dance track that Madge was dancing to in her hotel room with her sistas while clad in a bath robe, giving everyone the middle finger, and when the song was rudely interrupted, she yelled out 'coitus interruptus' or something to that effect. OMG, I have Googled and Yahooed for the answer to no avail and today I finally know the song and found the track. Thank you hotlunch, you get the pumpkin egg this weekend, I promise you. And oh yah, there is Blackbox in there somewhere.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 7:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This