Saturday, June 09, 2007
Warm Sensual Watley
Yep, Jody is on top again. Another Number 1 on Billboard this week. Dance Charts mind you, but still. I love her old stuff like Looking For A New Love, Friends, Some Kind of Lover, Don't You Want Me and this No. 1 song I Want Your Love (from her CD The Makeover) that's been remixed and boy is it ever awesome! Must track down this EP. I was just looking at the Billboard chart and CANNOT believe Jody Watley has a chart position above Gwen and Nelly. Go Jody!

Click on play button if you wanna listen.
(been tweaking this embedded player thing all night, hope it works!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 8:37 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This