Tuesday, June 12, 2007
You don't know Sybil?
Recently a song kept creeping into my head, I can't explain it and this memory brings me back to a trip to Melbourne Australia when I visited an old friend Derrick whom I have seen in over a decade, wow time flies! I remember checking out this club with him called First Hand and this power club vibe The Love I Lost by Sybil was playing and I was hooked, we danced and danced till the club closed, ahh the good ol' days of being young. This is the original version and it's totally late 80's sounding, tonight it brings me back....again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 8:40 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:33 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    where is Derrick now? why haven't you seen him in over a decade? maybe he's on Facebook...

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    checked...not in Facebook, maybe it hasn't reach Aussietown yet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This