| Monday, June 25, 2007 |
| Extreme Makeover Day 1 |
Where is Ty Pennington when I need him? Where is that spa and resort that one goes to while the Extreme Makeover team takes over and transforms one's home into a palace? Today is Day Numero Uno of the floor transformation. I have to admit I am a little stressed. First, they knicked our dining table while moving it. I was not here to witness as I had to ride in a work truck to go pick up the wood but don't think I didn't notice. Not their fault. I was not here to move the table myself. And really I should have moved it last night instead of worrying about sleep. Everything is in temporary disarry, I know it's for a day or two or three but it's a huge mess and I can't see the end yet. Day One ends with nothing in place, 80% of the living room floor done, bedroom with no flooring and furniture stored in the kitchen and bathroom so we have no idea where to sleep tonight. I kinda anticipated all this?! I have telepathy perhaps.
Things went from this:
 
To THIS!:
 
God Help Me! |
posted by movetothis @ 4:34 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Book yourself into a hotel room because living in a place that is in disarray is not fun. Been there, done that. However, by the looks of it, it will all be worth it! I hope Macey will be able to walk around on it without slipping. Chris
-
Oh god Chris, should have spoken to you before venturing into this LOL. Macy is even more stressed as she has no regular places to relax and hang and all that noise is making her nervous. Poor thing. Next time definitely leaving the country for a year then returning. U 2 must come by for dinner soon once the floors are all done and saw dust all gone!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
Book yourself into a hotel room because living in a place that is in disarray is not fun. Been there, done that.
However, by the looks of it, it will all be worth it! I hope Macey will be able to walk around on it without slipping.
Chris