| Monday, July 30, 2007 |
| Old School @ The PNE |

I've noticed lots of musicians from yesteryears, the ones I listen to as a kid on my cheap ass no name walkman, are touring this year. In a few months, Olivia Newton John at The Riverock, and at the PNE, Carnie Wilson of Wilson Phillips, Kenny Loggins and Christopher Cross are all playing, at the PNE!! Come to think of it, good for them as they all had their glory days, Grammys and many awards and are humble enough to play a gig at a small venue. I wonder if Carnie will sing Hold On and You Won't See Me Cry on her own. It's all free shows as long as one has passes for the park. She has apparently released a lullaby album so nah, not DLing that one. Kenny Loggins had a ballad that I still love to this day, Forever. Christopher Cross, ah that song Sailing and the voice that just does not match the persona. I am sure Janet, Sheena and Gloria will be playing PNE next year at this rate. |
posted by movetothis @ 9:22 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
wow Carnie Wilson, eh?? i'd be into that!
-
ok let's go see Carnie and scream for her to sing Hold On!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
wow Carnie Wilson, eh?? i'd be into that!