Thursday, July 26, 2007
What kind of world?
While surfing tonight, I came across this piece of sad news that did not make the 6 pm news or Entertainment Tonight. What kind of person shoots a man in the face just because he politely asks you to stop smoking. See news here. Boxing champion James Oyebola asked 2 men to put out their smokes in a London club a couple of nights ago was shot in the face at close range. Sad. Makes me think twice when telling people to 'shoosh' or 'this is not your living room' in the movie theatres now! I know I might be spineless in saying that it's best to ignore, but at least my exquisite face will be intact. In this age, principle and proving a point is becoming futile.

It's overwhelms me to think how one's life can change in an instant!
posted by movetothis @ 7:24 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This