Sunday, July 29, 2007
New and Good Eats
Discovered a few new eateries lately and all of them mighty fine. Especially Sonomama! Gochiso sama deshita! What a pleasant surprise this restaurant turned out to be! Sonomama on Granville & Nelson could be my next Taka that used to be on West 4th. A colleague and I checked out Sonomama last week and I think I had the best bento box eva! So glad I found an authentic place closer to home than Shiro. Cannot wait to return, rumour has it that my office is planning a birthday for me there next week! Yay!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The new Tomato Cafe opened in Kits after closing their discarded Cambie location due to construction. This new room is bigger, high vaulted ceilings and that amazing salad! They are always reliable and deliver great brunches so am glad that they are now a stone's throw away.

Who would've thunk that New Westminster Alberta BC has good Malaysian cuisine? I certainly never would've guessed. Work brought me to that part of the world and post appointment I was dying for a good lunch and really just stumbled upon Tamarind Hill. Granted I only tried 2 items from the menu, I'd have to say they have potential, the roti canai's curry dip was really good. But doubt I would return unless I am in NW for work and probably never on a social call.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After that disappointing Toratatsu, thank god for these places to save the day for me, whew!
posted by movetothis @ 9:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This