| Thursday, August 23, 2007 |
| Birthday Month! |
Oh my god, August is almost over! I haven't blogged a bit. Lots to catch up on here on my little cyber-diary. So, this month I celebrated my 39th. Yep, almost 40 but not there yet but almost. I go through days where I felt ancient and some days I feel and act like an immature child! Sigh. I don't recall feeling young ever since I left my 20's behind. I know I know, age is just a number, its your state of mind that matters, my state of mind? Right now? Exhausted cuz August has been a busy yet awesome month! I have lots in my mind so maybe I'll try speed blogging. First off, my wicked cake from Bon Tons! God I love them diplomat cakes!

|
posted by movetothis @ 8:47 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I could not attend your soiree because a friend from Taiwan suddenly dropped in to visit YVR for only 48hrs. I had to play tour guide all day (Lynn Canyon, Lonsdale, English Bay, firework night)!! He hosted me in Taiwan and I had to reciprocate! Hopefully I'm still in YVR when you celebrate the BIG one next year *hehe*
-
movetothis, i have sheena waiting for you.... "don't let me be the laaaasssttt..."
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I could not attend your soiree because a friend from Taiwan suddenly dropped in to visit YVR for only 48hrs. I had to play tour guide all day (Lynn Canyon, Lonsdale, English Bay, firework night)!! He hosted me in Taiwan and I had to reciprocate! Hopefully I'm still in YVR when you celebrate the BIG one next year *hehe*