| Sunday, September 02, 2007 |
| iSick but iShop |
Haven't blogged in a while, reason? First it was the cold, yep the one that lasted a week, aargh! Then it was just the inability to find time, I've started back on reading again and would rather read a book than blog but today's a relaxing and gorgeous day so thought 'why not update my online journal a little'. I am glad my appetite is completely back to normal as food is everything and not being able to taste or smell 2 weeks ago was unbearable, I started to sink into some sort of depression then. Refusing to let this cold debilitate me, I kept going, persevering as shops need to be shopped, food needs to be eaten, and movies need to seen!

The beginning of my cold was unsuspecting and I found myself with a sniffle but still made my way to Coquitlam to visit a dear friend and her endearing boys for a fun day @ the newly opened H&M. Yep, it's here, this has got to be one of my fav stores. I often don't get too excited with clothes but I like the styles H&M puts out and the price tag is wicked. Now I owned about 5 pieces of H&M clothing and I love them all. Cannot wait for the Vancouver 3 level store to open next year but in the meantime, this Coquitlam flagship gives me another reason to drive to Coquitlam and spending time with people near and dear to me! Hope to go again soon. |
posted by movetothis @ 5:58 pm   |
|
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|