Monday, September 10, 2007
Best Amanda Moments
2 more weeks to Season 2 of Ugly Betty! We've never missed an episode and definitely one of my fav shows, after Heroes. The real reason I love this show is Becki Newton as Amanda. Found this montage on You Tube with Best Amanda Moments on HD! Hole-La!

posted by movetothis @ 8:53 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    i don't watch this show. i probably should but i really don't need another show.

     
  • At 12:22 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    u should, it is less annoying and stressful than Big Brother 800...and with this show I guarantee you will have more friends at work as everyone I know loves this show, Ugly Betty is da bomb and it makes great water cooler conversation LOL!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This