| Tuesday, September 18, 2007 |
| Se Jie |

Or loosely translated in North America as Lust, Caution! is the new Ang Lee film I am dying to see. It's been a few years since Ang Lee's last known little film titled Brokeback Mountain hit the theatres. This movie has started to stir up controversy for its potential NC-17 rating but the main reason is it stars one of my favourite HK actors since childhood - Tony Leung, I have seen many of his drama series, movies and he is undoubtedly one of the best. And dare I admit I even had his CDs! Sadly I missed advance tix to the screening at the upcoming Vancouver International Film Festival but information on the internet says the movie is opening in theatres in Vancouver on September 28th which is odd cuz why would a movie play in regular theatres before VIFF? My guess is it will be released city wide on Oct 5th. Either way, I am so going! |
posted by movetothis @ 8:33 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
OMG has he finally put out a REAL asian film again! I miss his Asian films! can't wait!!!
-
me too, in 2 weeks, should be an interesting movie.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
OMG has he finally put out a REAL asian film again! I miss his Asian films! can't wait!!!