Thursday, September 27, 2007
I Can't Sleep At Night
Heard this new slamming track on iTunes by Dannii Minogue - I Can't Sleep At Night, promising and way better than the previous So Under Pressure. This one should make the record, if there's even a record after Neon Nights. Seriously! Go into the studio and make a new record already! Your sister is making new records despite battling cancer, what's your excuse Dannii?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Click Play To Listen
posted by movetothis @ 8:08 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:56 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    it looks like this is from her Greatest Hits album that already came out.... there's even a video!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD3HyH2r4JI

     
  • At 11:29 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    thanks for letting me know of the vid, i have been living under a rock yes not even knowing she released a Greatest Hits CD, wonder if I can find it in the stores yet.

     
  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    i think u can, but seriously, do u really want a Dannii greatest hits?? is it just Put The Needle On It plus remixes? lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This