| Sunday, September 23, 2007 |
| I'm so excited and I just can't help it |
 
Just when I thought it will never arrive, I received news on Friday that my much anticipated new toy, the Ipod Touch is on its way, shipped, Fedex says currently in Memphis and someone told me it will touch down in Mississauga tonight and probably arrive in BC tomorrow, TOMORROW, I would die if it came tomorrow as I am also getting a new laptop at work, this is gadget heaven for me!! I already have my iTunes all ready with tracks, album art for coverflow, video clips, movie, photos all cropped and ready to be loaded. And as if that's not enough, Heroes Season II starts tomorrow so I will be glued to the TV, logged into iTunes, syncing my iPod Touch all at the same time. |
posted by movetothis @ 5:20 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
I'm getting my new ipod nano in the mail soon as well. Though not as cool as the touch, I completely understand your excitement. You will have to do a review after you use it.
-
i think the new nano is very cool esp with vid capability as well...thanks..i will definitely post my vid as soon as i become saavy with the Touch :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
I'm getting my new ipod nano in the mail soon as well. Though not as cool as the touch, I completely understand your excitement. You will have to do a review after you use it.