Monday, September 24, 2007
Jagged Pill Refill
About time she return to her roots, to the lyrics and tunes that MADE her not the happy 'So Called Chaos' days when she thought she found happiness with Mr. Reynolds NOT. Here's Alanis new single/video titled Underneath. I love the tune and it has a good beat. I totally dig this track cuz its a collaboration with Guy Sigsworth who was part of the amazing duo Frou Frou. Welcome back Jagged Little Pill Part Deux. Must have been triggered by recent pics of Ryan and Scarlett in Vancouver and now Ms. Morissette is ready to scratch her nails down someone else's back again.



Poor quality as someone had used their phone cam.
posted by movetothis @ 12:01 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This