| Wednesday, October 03, 2007 |
| May You Be In Heaven... |
a half hour before the devil knows your dead. I attended my first film fest movie last night with some friends. It was a great movie titled "Before the devil knows you're dead". Dark, thought provoking and convincing. Albeit shocking I found the movie totally plausible and something I was not surprised someone would be driven to do. Phillip Seymour Hoffman may be the best actor in our generation. Despite his frame, he drew my complete attention as every action, facial expression, gesture, nuances of his character was played impeccably. He is practically the male Meryl Streep. I have a question from an observation post movie, why do people clap at the end of a movie? I never do. I am a prude I know. But this movie, HIGHLY recommended!

|
posted by movetothis @ 5:36 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Germans flight passengers always clap when the plane lanes. As if "Whew, we landed without crashing!"
that's my only interpretation.
-
that I can understand but clapping after a movie, i find that strange, its not a play or a musical, the makers or actors don't know we're clapping so who are they showing appreciation to. As for flight passengers when they clap, the pilot could hear so he knows its to show appreciation.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
Germans flight passengers always clap when the plane lanes. As if "Whew, we landed without crashing!"
that's my only interpretation.